Below, you can find different publications about projects and products that the CAS team was involved in. CAS attaches great importance to scientific quality and an intense collaboration with various research institutes.
- Climate Change in Cities: An Atelier Approach for Municipal Action (pdf) An article about the atelier approach for municipalities in the journal Solutions (2017).
- The rise of demand-driven climate services (link) An article about climate services published in the journal Nature Climate Change (2015).
- Stedelijke delta's als duurzame economieen in het licht van klimaatverandering (ebook) An essay on opportunities related to integrated water management in the Netherlands with a vision for a sustainable economy by 2050.
- Urban heat indicator map for climate adaptation planning (link) An article about visualisation of complex information related to climate change published in the journal Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change (2015)
- Climate Adaptation Services for the Netherlands: an operational approach to support spatial adaptation planning (link) an operational approach to support spatial adaptation planning (link): An article about the approach of climate effect atlases published in the journal Regional Environmental Change (2013)
- Climate Proofing the Zuidplaspolder: a guiding model approach to adaptation (pdf) a guiding model approach to adaptation (pdf): An article about the application of guiding models in the Zuidplaspolder published in the journal Regional Environmental Change (2013)
- Costs and benefits of adapting spatial planning to climate change: lessons learned from a large-scale urban development project in the Netherlands (pdf) An article about the costs and benefits of climate change adaptation published in the journal Regional Environmental Change (2013)
- Climate-Proofing Spatial Planning and Water Management Projects: An Analysis of 100 Local and Regional Projects in the Netherlands (link) An article about climate robustness in spatial planning and water management projects published in the Journal of Environmental Policy and Planning (2013)
- Cool Water Tool (Pdf) An article about a tool that provides support in integrating surface water in urban areas